50003: Layer's data source will be converted to a file geodatabase
The layer's data source will be converted to a file geodatabase raster instead of its current format.
- Convert the raster to a supported format.
- Alternatively, remove the layer from your package.
The following raster layer formats will be converted into a file geodatabase. Some formats may contain additional content and information within the raster that cannot be packaged.
Raster formats converted to file geodatabase
- ARC Digitized Raster Graphic Format (ADRG)
- Compressed ARC Digitized Raster Graphic Format (CADRG)
- Controlled Image Base (CIB)
- Raster Product Format (RPF)