Adding an image service from ArcGIS Image Server
- Click Customize on the main menu and click Customize Mode.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Click Image Server in the Categories list.
- Drag and drop the Add Image Server Connection command onto a toolbar.
- Click Close to close the Customize dialog box.
Click the Add Image Server Connection button .
The Add Image Server Connection dialog box is displayed.
Type the name of a server in the Server Name text box and click the Get Services button.
If the server was not set up with the default port number, you need to enter the port number. For example, if the server name is IS1000 and the port number is 3982 (which is the default value), type IS1000:3982.
Alternatively, click the Server Name drop-down arrow to choose a previously used server.
All the image services published by that server are listed. Some services are organized in folders, which you need to expand to view the contents.
Click the image service and click the Add button.
The image service name appears in the Selected Services list. You can choose one or more services on one or more servers.
Alternatively, check Only show services available in the current view's extent.
This enables you to see the services that are within the same extents as your display.
- Click OK to add the image service and close the Add Image Server Connection dialog box.