Placing overlapping labels
- Open the Label Manager by clicking the Label Manager button on the Labeling toolbar.
- Click a label class in the Label Classes list.
- Click the Properties button.
- Click the Conflict Detection tab on the Placement Properties dialog box.
- Check Place Overlapping Labels.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes.
To ensure that all labels in a layer or label class are placed on your map, confirm that the layer or label class is at the top of the Label Priority list, has a label weight of high, and has Place Overlapping Labels checked.