Modifying a query layer
Once added to ArcMap, the query and other properties that define the query layer can be modified. This is done on the Layer Properties dialog box.
- In the table of contents, right-click the query layer whose query you would like to modify.
- Click Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
- Click the Source tab.
- Click Change query.
Modify the query in the Query text box.
For more information about building and validating queries, see Adding a Query Layer to ArcMap.
- Click Validate.
- Click Finish to close the dialog box.
- On the Layer Properties dialog box, click Apply to display the new result set for the query layer.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.