Joining tables to your raster attribute table
You can join tables to raster attribute tables in ArcMap or ArcScene from the context menu. You can also join tables to raster attribute tables using the Add Join tool.
- Add the raster dataset containing the raster attribute table to the view.
- In the table of contents, right-click the raster dataset and click Joins and Relates, then click Join.
- Choose the field in the table that the join will be based on from the drop-down list.
- Choose the table that will be joined to the raster attribute table either from the drop-down list or by browsing to it.
- Choose the field in the joining table to base the join on from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.