Adding a parcel fabric to an existing topology
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click the topology to which you want to add a parcel fabric and click Properties. Your parcel fabric should be in the same feature dataset as your topology.
- On the Topology Properties dialog box, click the Feature classes. A list of the feature classes already participating in the topology appears.
- Click the Add Class button.
- In the Add Class dialog box, choose the parcel fabric you want to add to the topology.
- Click OK to close the Topology Properties dialog box and apply your changes.
The parcel fabric is displayed in the list of participating feature classes. You can click the Rules tab to add any new rules between the parcel fabric feature classes and the other feature classes participating in the topology.