Configuring the Hide Toolbar(s) command
In Task Assistant Manager, you can associate ArcMap commands with a step in the workflow. Task Assistant Manager contains prebuilt commands that may be useful during workflow creation.
The Hide Toolbar(s) command hides toolbars when a user executes a step in the task assistant workflow.
The Hide Toolbar(s) command will work with both ArcGIS Desktop and any custom toolbars.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, click the Task Assistant Window button on the Task Manager toolbar to display the Task Assistant window.
- Load a task assistant workflow.
- Click to highlight the step to configure in the Task Assistant window.
- Click the Designer tab.
Click the cell next to Commands and click the ellipsis button (...) that appears.
The Command Item Editor dialog box appears.
- In the Categories list, click Task Manager Utilities.
- Double-click the Hide Toolbar(s) command.
The Hide Toolbar(s) command is included in the Selected Commands list.
Click the Command Parameters button .
The Command Parameters dialog box appears.
- From the toolbars list, choose the toolbars you want to hide when the step is executed.
Hold the CTRL key to choose multiple toolbars.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Command Item Editor dialog box.