Loading an XML recordset document in the Catalog tree
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- In the Catalog tree, right-click the feature class or table into which you want to load data and point to Load.
- Click Load XML Recordset Document.
- Navigate to the XML recordset document from which you want to load data. You can load data from an XML, ZIP, or Z file type.
- Click Next.
- Click the Matching Source Fielddrop-down arrow and click the field from the recordset document that you want to match to the target field.
- Repeat step 5 until you have matched all the fields you want to load from the recordset document.
- Click Finish.
Leave the Matching Source Field parameter as <None> if you don’t want data from a field in the recordset document to be loaded into the target data.