Exporting selected records from a table
- In the ArcMap table of contents, right-click a table and click Open.
- Select records using any selection method.
- Click the icon for General tabular operations > Export
- Click the Export drop-down arrow and click Selected Records.
- Click the Browse button.
- Click the Save as type drop-down arrow and click the type of table you want to export to.
- Navigate to the existing geodatabase you want to export to.
- Type a name for the new table to becreated.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.