Highlighting graph selections
Graphs are dynamic; they update automatically as you change the selected set of features in a layer. Selections on the graphs themselves can update the selections in the layer and attribute table.
Graphs also respond to selections by highlighting the selected set.
- Make a selection on the graph.
- Right-click the graph window and click Properties.
- Click the Appearance tab.
- Click the Show all features/records on graph button (if it is not already selected).
- Check the Highlight currently selected features/records check box.
Click Apply to see the changes or OK to finish.
The selected features are highlighted both in the graph and in the map display.Note:
Graphs shown on the layout will automatically update as you change the selected set of features on which the graph is based. If you want to create a static copy on the layout, copy and paste the graph on the layout.