Isolating a point on the network
- Click the tool palette drop-down arrow on the Utility Network Analyst toolbar and click a flag tool button ( or ).
- Click on the map to place a flag at the point you want to isolate.
- Click Analysis and click Disable Layers. Check the layer or layers containing the features that will be used to isolate this point.
- Click Analysis and click Options.
- Click the Results tab.
- Click Selection to return the results of the analysis as selections.
- Click Features stopping the trace in the Results content section.
- Click OK.
At the bottom of the table of contents, click the Layers tab. Make all layers unselectable except those that contain features that will be used to isolate your point in the network.
Toggle a layer between unselectable and selectable by clicking the selectable-layer box to the right of the layer's name.
- Click the Trace Task drop-down arrow and click Find Connected.
- Click the Solve button .
The features that are selected can be used to isolate your point in the network.