Finding the upstream accumulation
- Click the tool palette drop-down arrow on the Utility Network Analyst toolbar and click a flag tool button ( or ).
- Click to place flags at each point from which you want to find the upstream accumulation.
- Click Analysis and click Options.
- Click the Weights tab.
- Click the Junction weights drop-down arrow and click the name of the weight you want to use for junctions.
- Click the from-to edge weight drop-down arrow and click the name of the weight you want to use for tracing edges along the digitized direction.
- Click the to-from edge weight drop-down arrow and click the name of the weight you want to use for tracing edges against the digitized direction.
- Click OK.
- Click the Trace Task drop-down arrow and click Find Upstream Accumulation.
- Click the Solve button .
All the features upstream of your flags are displayed, and the total cost of these features is reported in the status bar.
By default, the Find Upstream Accumulation trace task does not use weights. If you do not use weights, the cost reported is the number of edge elements in the result.