Rebuilding features with multipart geometry
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- Add the Geometric Network Editing toolbar to ArcMap.
Enable snapping to sketch vertices.
- On the Snapping toolbar, click Snapping > Snap To Sketch.
- Activate Vertex Snapping and deactivate the other snapping options.
- In the ArcMap table of contents, select one of the feature classes that participates in the geometric network containing the illegal features.
- Click the Network Build Errors command to identify illegal features.
- Double-click the feature to modify its geometry.
- Snap the end vertices of each segment to create one feature or select and delete any segments you want to discard.
- Click the Rebuild Connectivity tool on the Geometric Network Editing toolbar.
- Drag a box intersecting or encompassing the edge feature.