Repairing features with an identical start–stop vertex
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- Add the Geometric Network Editing toolbar to ArcMap.
- In the ArcMap table of contents, select one of the feature classes that participates in the geometric network containing the illegal features.
- Click the Network Build Errors command to identify illegal features.
- Delete each feature's network elements (See Delete network elements in the ArcGIS Resource Centers for sample code).
- Double-click the feature to modify its geometry.
- Drag the end vertex and snap it to an existing junction or move the vertex and snap a new junction to the vertex.
- Click the Rebuild Connectivity tool on the Geometric Network Editing toolbar.
- Drag a box intersecting or encompassing the edge feature.