This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- Add the Geometric Network Editing toolbar to ArcMap.
- Click one of the feature classes in the geometric network in the ArcMap table of contents.
- Click the Rebuild Connectivity tool on the Geometric Network Editing toolbar.
- Click and drag a box around the network features whose topology you want to rebuild.
- During the course of editing, network connectivity is maintained on the fly. You do not need to use the Rebuild Connectivity tool unless the network connectivity has become inconsistent for some of your network features.
- Pressing the ESC key while defining the area of interest for the Rebuild Connectivity tool will cancel the operation.