Enabling and disabling network features in ArcMap
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- Add your network feature classes to ArcMap.
- Click the Editor Toolbar button on the Standard toolbar.
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing.
- Click the Edit tool on the Editor toolbar.
- Click the network feature you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Attributes button on the Editor toolbar.
Click a value for Enabled.
The feature is enabled in the network.
The feature is disabled in the network.
If a feature in the network is disabled, it cannot be traced through.