Moving existing network features
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- Add your network feature classes to ArcMap.
- Click the Editor Toolbar button on the Standard toolbar.
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing.
- Click the Edit tool on the Editor toolbar.
- Click the network junctions and edges that you want to move.
Click and drag the features to the new location.
Other network elements that are connected to the features rubber band. This shows how other network elements are affected by moving the selected features. All the features that rubber banded while you dragged your selected features are automatically updated to maintain network connectivity.