Viewing and editing the parcel fabric Accuracy table
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- In an edit session in ArcMap, click the Catalog Window button on the Standard toolbar to open the Catalog window.
- In the Catalog window, navigate to Toolboxes > System Toolboxes > Parcel Fabric tools.tbx > Layer and Table Views. Double-click the Make Parcel Fabric Table View tool to open it.
- On the Make Parcel Fabric Table View dialog box, load the target parcel fabric and choose Accuracy from the Select Parcel Fabric Table list.
- Type a name for the table view in the Output Table View text box and click OK to run the tool.
- Right-click the table view and click Open to open and edit the table view of the Accuracy table.
To view and edit the parcel fabric Accuracy table, follow these steps:
After the tool has finished processing, click the List By Source button on the Table Of Contents window.
The table view is listed under Layers.
The parcel fabric recognizes seven accuracy categories. You can edit the existing accuracy categories to define your own accuracy categories, but you can only define seven accuracy categories.