Adding line points
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
- In an edit session in ArcMap, click the Add A Line Point tool on the Parcel Editor toolbar.
- Click the start point (or from-point) of the parcel line on which you want to add a line point.
- Click the end point (or to-point) of the parcel line on which you want to add a line point.
- Click the parcel point that should be a line point.
- Click Apply on the Add a Line Point dialog box to create and assign the line point.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
If the line point is offset from the parcel line on which it should lie, the offset amount is displayed in the Offset text box. Once the line point is added, the line point is moved onto its parcel line and the point is no longer offset from the line. There is no longer a gap.
Use the Delete A Line Point tool located on the Parcel Editor toolbar to remove line points.