Editing the shape of curved annotation
You can select curved annotation with the Edit Annotation tool and edit its baseline sketch to change its shape.
- Click the Edit Annotation tool on the Editor toolbar and select the annotation.
- Right-click and click Edit Baseline Sketch.
- To move a vertex, position the pointer over the vertex until the cursor's shape changes, then drag.
- To add a vertex, right-click the baseline sketch and click Insert Vertex.
- To delete a vertex, right-click and click Delete Vertex.
- When you are finished, right-click and click Finish Baseline Sketch.
When modifying the shape of curved annotation, move the green inflection point vertices to change the shape of the baseline. Move the purple vertices to change part of the baseline curvature.