Setting annotation leader line symbol properties
- Click the Editor menu and click Options.
- Click the Annotation tab.
- Click the Leader button.
- Click the Type drop-down arrow and click the type of callout you want to use. The following steps apply to line callouts.
- Click one of the style buttons to set the style of the leader line.
- Check Leader.
- Click the Symbol box underneath Leader to change the color and width of the leader line.
- Optionally, check the Accent Bar and Border boxes to add them to your leader line symbol. Click Symbol to change those symbol properties.
- Set the gap, leader tolerance, margins, and any other options.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes.