Defense and intelligence
This Defense and intelligence guide book in ArcGIS Desktop Help is intended to help the defense and intelligence community get the most out of the ArcGIS platform. The guide is divided into the following sections:
- Getting started—Provides information to help jump start your ArcGIS work, such as the following:
- A list of what's new for defense users in ArcGIS
- Information on what licenses you need to perform which task
- Tips on migrating your Military Analyst and/or MOLE workflows to the ArcGIS 10 platform
- Military features—Describes how to work with military features, such as infantry platoons, main attack arrows, and geodetic features, in your map or globe document.
- Military Grid Reference System (MGRS)—Describes how you can use MGRS in ArcGIS.
- Data management—Describes how you can work with military data formats in ArcGIS.