Creating a scene animation
A scene animation to reflect changes in ArcScene properties is contained within a scene track. Scene tracks are created generating keyframes using the Create Keyframes dialog box.
- In the Table of contents, right-click Scene layers and click Scene Properties to open the Scene Properties dialog box.
- Alter the scene property (vertical exaggeration, background color, azimuth, altitude [inclination], or contrast).
- Click the Animation drop-down menu and click Create Keyframe.
- Click the Type drop-down arrow and choose Scene.
- Click New to create a new track with a default name, or type a name for a new track into the Destination track text box, then click New.
Click Create to create the first keyframe.
You can change a scene property on the Scene Properties dialog box, then create a new keyframe repeatedly without closing the Create Animation Keyframe dialog box. You need at least two keyframes to create a track that shows a change.
- Click Close.
- To remove animation tracks that you have created, click the Animation drop-down arrow, and click Clear Animation. All animation tracks are removed.
- Save animations to animation files often since there is no undo capability in the Animation Manager.