Using the Animation Manager to access track properties
- If the Animation toolbar isn't present in your application, click Customize on the main menu, point to Toolbars, then click Animation.
- Click the Animation drop-down arrow and click Animation Manager.
- Click the Tracks tab.
- Optionally, check View only tracks of type, click the drop-down arrow, then choose the type you want to examine.
- Click Properties.
Click the General tab to view the objects that are attached to the track.
More objects can be attached, or objects can be detached from the track.
Click the Active Properties tab to view the properties that will be applied to the objects within the track when the animation is played.
Turning off a property means that the property does not change through the animation.
- For time layer tracks, click the Time Track Properties tab to alter the start and end (if appropriate) time fields to use when animating data through time.
- Click OK.
- Click a track property on the Tracks tab to change it, such as whether or not to loop the animation.
- Press Enter.
- Click Close.
- If multiple camera or scene tracks refer to the same object, they are played back according to their priority. To change a track's priority, click the track on the Tracks tab of the Animation Manager and click the Up or Down arrows to move its ranking. If multiple layer tracks refer to the same layer, their transformations will be combined.
- Tracks are bound to objects. For example, a camera track is bound to a particular viewer, and it plays in that viewer. To change the object that the track is bound to, click the track on the Tracks tab of the Animation Manager and click Properties. On the General tab, you can detach and attach objects.
- You can manually alter properties of a track to allow yourself, for example, to navigate during animation. Click a track and click Properties to see those that are available for that track. Uncheck the ones you want to control manually.