- Buffer, to obtain buffer polygons around input features
- Simplify, to obtain topologically valid shapes
- Lengths, to measure polylines
- AreasAndLengths, to measure polygons
- ProjectFromVEShapes and
- ProjectToVEShapes, for modifying the coordinate system of shapes
To use the Geometry class, create an instance of the class, set the URL of the Geometry service, and then call the appropriate method.
If you are the administrator of the ArcGIS Server machine, you can enable the Geometry service on your server. See Geometry service in the ArcGIS Server Help for information.